by: Anita Mack
An Island Chapel team of leaders will be helping us to coordinate the flow of people and seating. We will review each week and make adjustments as necessary. Thank you in advance for your prayers and your patience. Continue to check your email and the website for updates on weekly services, Bible Studies and other group meetings and events.
Sunday Worship Services
TIMES : 8:00 and 10:00 AM
DELIVERY METHOD : Both in person and the 10:00 am service will be broadcast on FB Live
SIZE : Current target is 50% capacity or less — limit to about 65 upstairs for worship
SEATING : Family units may sit together side by side and then space between families
SPACING : Between different households, we will ask for two seats to be left vacant.
ROW : We have removed several rows and create additional spacing between the rows.
OVERFLOW : Downstairs can be set up for overflow viewing on Facebook Live when it becomes necessary
MASKS : Optional - We will welcome those who choose to wear and those who do not wear masks.
YOUTH, CHILDREN & NURSERY
Children : Our children’s ministry leaders will be in contact with the parents to explore options and make plans. In Person Sunday School for children and youth will resume on August 23. In the meantime, look for the lessons Josh is sending to the parents and children.
Nursery : The Nursery is available.
OTHER ADJUSTMENTS & PRECAUTIONS
• Hand sanitizer available
• Suspension of food after the worship services
• Limit the greeting time to big smiles and waves
• Provide offering plates at the back of the church instead of passing the offering plates
• Limited number of masks available for those upon request
SMALL GROUP BIBLE STUDIES
• Sunday 9:00 AM Bible Study with Josh — in person at the church and on Zoom.
• Thursday Riley’s Group – This week the Riley’s will have Bible Study at the Church and via Zoom. Contact the Riley’s for information about joining the Zoom group.
• Youth Group – Our 2nd Youth Group Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, August 26.
Future: We will proceed with this schedule on a week-by-week basis. We make adjustments as necessary or should things change in our circumstances. Should we need to add a third worship service, we will give that serious consideration.
Stay tuned through the weekly Beacon and our website for up to date information regarding services, Bible Studies and events.